- Publisher: 2 Cup Press
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 1775046222
- Published: July 31, 2020
Deep down, every Christian has an ‘inner atheist’, a still small voice of doubt and questioning.
For many, that voice is viewed as a threat, one to be silenced if at all possible. But what if the inner atheist has something important to say? What if it could provide the way not to a weakened faith but to a deepened one?
In Conversations with My Inner Atheist, theologian and apologist Randal Rauser allows his own inner atheist to speak, and no question is off limits.
- If the Gospel is simple, why doesn’t the Bible simply present it?
- If the Bible includes immoral laws, how can it be inspired?
- If Christianity is true, shouldn’t Christians show more evidence of sanctification?
- What about non-Christian religious experiences?
- Why does God allow the most horrific evils?
“I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned.”
– Richard Feynman