Today on the Tentative Apologist Podcast I am featuring a rerecording of a talk I gave at the Taylor Seminary chapel on March 17th, 2015 on St. Patrick. In the talk I feature ten things the seminarian can learn from St. Patrick. The ten points are as follows:
(1) Behind every saint is an ordinary human being.
(2) It doesn’t matter where you come from. It matters where you’re going.
(3) “Providence extends not less to the hand than to the eye.”
(4) Great suffering is the forge for great character.
(5) When God says go, you go.
(6) Sometimes God calls people to minister in the last place they want to go.
(7) Preparation for effective ministry takes time.
(8) You don’t have to be a great academic to be a great minister.
(9) Christians may attack you for following God.
(10) Great ministry requires great love.